Sunday, January 24, 2010

How Accurate Is A Hiv Test At 3 Months Is HIV Blood Test After 1 Month, 2 Months, And 3 Months Accurate?

Is HIV blood test after 1 month, 2 months, and 3 months accurate? - how accurate is a hiv test at 3 months

In the 19 years of age. In November 2007 I had sex with a girl very premiscous, and I do not even know if you use protection. Since I was so nervous that she has HIV or a sexually transmitted disease. I had the blood test negative in January 2008, then in February 2008 and was still in March 2008, 10, were all negative. I have also been tested for herpes was negative. But all the time makes me scared! Now I try to read it again! I have an appointment Tomaro do another test. I'm so nervous! my heart is still racing .. What is fever? I can not take it anymore!

1 comment:

 

Docking plants Google Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates