Friday, January 22, 2010

Dry Or Wet Before Period Begins Implantation Bleeding Or Period?

Implantation bleeding or period? - dry or wet before period begins

havent had a period since I had before my daughter, now 6 months and have been breastfeeding her day since the first one. My doctor told me that breastfeeding can make me dry and just what he did, but this month started very wet 5th November or 6th my Government saw ovulation discharge. My husband and I have sex before and after those days was with the method of retirement. 13-16 November had brown spots at first thought it was my time, but if you do not really ovulate last week, after I could not get my period until next week, then maybe its implementation? but again with breastfeeding, I'm not sure if my period starts, such as light or regular ..... I will try next week to be sure, but what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Well, if you do not have a period of six months, at least it would be ironic if they were pregnant.

    Of course, you may be pregnant. I suspect that if they do not have a period of six months, the more likely that your body is still trying to get your groove back on. The task can be just that - the situation.

    I like to make it a pregnancy test in a few weeks anyway, because you never know.

    ReplyDelete

 

Docking plants Google Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates