Sunday, January 24, 2010

Feminine Discharge Feminine Odor;no Pain; Just Odor And Discharge?

Feminine odor;no pain; just odor and discharge? - feminine discharge

Ok
Every time I have it clean or no clothes, I'm feeling a little like sour milk. which is so strong, but when I wear clothes, I feel nothing. Is It Just Me? No one said anything or me
I am afraid that my friend told me sucking her fingers, it is May, "" the hand or something.
How is the smell.
this Odor spent the night at a friend and cereal products spilled on me and I'd sleep in it because I do not have any extra clothes. and how was 6 months ago. I took a shower almost every day since, but the smell of fermented milk.
Farewell is white and a little light, it is very thin
I have absolutely no pain
I do not use shower

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Docking plants Google Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates