Friday, February 12, 2010

Down Syndrome Ultrasound Pictures Of Girls Another Ultrasound ... Should I Be Concerned?

Another ultrasound ... should I be concerned? - down syndrome ultrasound pictures of girls

Well, I'm 19w2days. I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks to determine the expiration date, and I had to look for Down syndrome - everything was normal. Then I had an ultrasound Tuesday (19 weeks scan), and we realized that it's a girl! However, during the ultrasound, the nurse had difficulty in obtaining images of the spine and behind the head. She said it was presented because of the position of the child, I received a call that day and asked me to go back to a new ultrasound. That's why I go to another tomorrow. The trick is that - I have a much larger hospital would be sent. I am very nervous that something is wrong. Has it happened to anyone before?

7 comments:

  1. wants to review only on the back of the head and spine are not seen in the situation. I said at the time of analysis, if they thought something was wrong. it simply follow its procedures and control over everything is what it is.

    Look positive - you still have a chance to see her little darling!

    Congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ArmyWifeMommy=1 Hard JobFebruary 13, 2010 at 8:32 AM

    I missed my last pregnancy I had several ultrasounds. I would not worry because they are no doubt trying to understand the size of the child, and maybe check their breathing structure (similar to my sonograms, sex and size of the clinic and then control his breathing largest hospital)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has had a week after my ultrasound 20 weeks for the same reason. The child would not turn to him in the spine, so they get to pretend, again, I liked seeing my new baby. "I am almost 37 weeks and had no other since. Everything went well with me, his doctor told him something, he said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Riley's Mummy, born 12.09.09February 13, 2010 at 9:52 PM

    I had to 3 times from my study of Down syndrome, that was the evil bastard also in the wrong place and could not get a clear idea of your neck ... My Bub is beautiful:)
    Dont stress, I'm sure everything will go well.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The largest room can help a more powerful machine to see her, that was funny the child. If you are interested, you should call your doctor and ask directly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Landon's Momma baby GIRL!February 14, 2010 at 12:07 PM

    no cause for concern. I had a ultraqsound at 18 weeks and had to be different at 20 weeks because she couldnt get good measurements of the head

    ReplyDelete

 

Docking plants Google Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates